1. The Val Gardena Card is a non-transferable personal pass consisting of a ticket valid for use on the cableway and lifts and a ticket valid for use on public service busses.
2. The two tickets must be kept together and shown on request accompanied by a means of identity.
3. The Val Gardena Card is valid for 6 or 3 consecutive days as from the first day of use. It cannot be replaced if lost.
4. The closure of one or more cableways and lifts doesn’t entitle you to a refund of the price paid.
5. In case of breach of regulations, the card may be withdrawn by bus or cableway and lift personnel.
6. The offer Val Gardena Card is operative from 08th June to 13th October 2013; some cableways and lifts are also open before and after the validity of the Val Gardena Card.
7. For transported animals, bicycles or other objects the lift facilities can require an extra charge. Val Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on the lift for € 5,00.
The Val Gardena Card is available at the partner accommodations of the Val Gardena Tourist Offices, by presenting the voucher or the Val Gardena Active Member Card at the Tourist Offices and at the following cableways: