With about 1,000 km cross-country trails that are already accessible with a single ski pass, the Dolomiti NordicSki Areal is the largest in Europe and will be open from December!
A 7.5-km track connects the Alpe di Siusi with Val Gardena, which is also a paradise for cross-country skiers.
The fantastic backdrop for cross-country skiers is the 12 km long route in Vallunga (Selva) to the end of the valley.
For those who have no equipment no worries, as there are a cross-country Ski School and a ski hire close to the slope.
The 25 km long slopes on Monte Pana (S.Cristina) also offers you a unique adventure between forest and meadows!
From easy to moderate, there is something for everyone, because you can choose from different levels of difficulty!
The spectacular winter landscape in Val Gardena offers you:
• about 1.000 km of cross country trails
• perfect snow conditions are guaranteed
• a fantastic experience between the breathtaking environment of the Dolomites
• common quality standards in each area, part of the organizing committee
• daily groomed tracks
• fixed prices for the entire area
• children under 6 years are free of charge; Groups: every 21 people, one is free
• children 6-12 years need a "kids card" (free of charge); Groups: every 21 people, one is free
• FISI members receive a discount of 10% if they’re purchasing a Dolomiti Nordic Ski seasonal ticket
Daily ticket 5,00€
Weekly ticket by zone 20,00€
Weekly ticket Dolomiti Nordic Ski 25,00€
Seasonal ticket 50, 00€
Seasonal ticket Dolomiti Nordic Ski 70,00€ (Cross-country teacher 50,00 €)
Official homepage of the Dolomiti Nordic Ski: www.dolomitinordicski.com
The map mentioned below is also available in all tourist offices.