Val Gardena is located in South Tyrol, right in the heart of the Dolomites. The valley can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22), exit Chiusa. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Ortisei in about 20 minutes, then S. Cristina and Selva Gardena.
- Bolzano (Dolomiti - BZO) 40 Km
- Innsbruck (Innsbruck - INN) 120 Km
- Verona (Villafranca "Valerio Catullo" - VRN) 190 Km
- Bergamo (Orio al Serio - BGY) 270 km
- Venice (Venezia "Marco Polo" - VCE) 270 km
- Munich (München „Franz Josef Strauß - MUC)300 Km
- Milan (Milano-Malpensa - MXP) 350 Km
- Salzburg (Salzburg "W.A. Mozart" - SZG) 320 Km
- Zürich (Zürich-Kloten - ZRH)420 Km
Here you will find a detailed map of South Tyrol with the most important streets, railway stations and airports.