With 82,00 Euro you can travel around Val Gardena for 6 days without using Your car. Since this year the price included also the "Mobilcard South Tyrol".
3-day Val Gardena Card for 62,00 € (kids 5,00 €)
Unlimited and free use of all lifts in Val Gardena that are open in the summer:
1. Cabin lift Ortisei-Alpe di Siusi
2. Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
3. Funicular Ortisei-Rasciesa
4. Cabin lift Ortisei-Furnes-Seceda
5. Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
6. Chairlift S. Cristina-Monte Pana
7. Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
8. Cabin lift S. Cristina-Col Raiser
9. Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Ciampinoi
10. Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Dantercëpies (closed)
11. Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena-Dantercëpies) (closed)
12. Cabin lift Passo Sella-Forcella Sassolungo
Unlimited and free use of all scheduled bus services included in the zone of the "Mobilcard South Tyrol".
The card costs 5,00 Euro for children up to the age of 8 (born after 08/06/2005) if at least one parent buys a card and 60,00 Euro (45,00 Euro for the 3-days card) for children aged between 8 and 16 (born after 08/06/1997). Discounts can only be provided on presentation of an identity card.
- Children under 8 years: Val Gardena Card Kids at the price of 5,00 €.
- Teenager from 8 to 16 years: Val Gardena Card Junior including Mobilcard Junior at the price of 60,00 € (6 days) or 45,00 € (3 days).
- Adults up to 16 years: Val Gardena Card (M or F) including Mobilcard at the price of 82,00 € (6 days) or 62,00 € (3 days).
With the new chipcards used for Val Gardena Card you can check your trekking performance. You need only a computer that must be connected with the internet.
1. The Val Gardena Card is a non-transferable personal pass consisting of a ticket valid for use on the cableway and lifts and a ticket valid for use on public service busses.
2. The two tickets must be kept together and shown on request accompanied by a means of identity.
3. The Val Gardena Card is valid for 6 or 3 consecutive days as from the first day of use. It cannot be replaced if lost.
4. The closure of one or more cableways and lifts doesn’t entitle you to a refund of the price paid.
5. In case of breach of regulations, the card may be withdrawn by bus or cableway and lift personnel.
6. The offer Val Gardena Card is operative from 08th June to 13th October 2013; some cableways and lifts are also open before and after the validity of the Val Gardena Card.
7. For transported animals, bicycles or other objects the lift facilities can require an extra charge. Val Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on the lift for € 5,00.
The Val Gardena Card is available at the partner accommodations of the Val Gardena Tourist Offices, by presenting the voucher or the Val Gardena Active Member Card at the Tourist Offices and at the following cableways: