With € 85,00 you can travel around Val Gardena for 6 days by using all lifts during the summer in Val Gardena.
The Gardena Card for 3 days costs € 65,00.
Gardena Card is valid from June, 2nd until October, 8th, 2017.
Gardena Card 2017 offers the following services
Unlimited and free use of all lifts in Val Gardena open in summer:
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Alpe di Siusi
- Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
- Funicular Ortisei-Rasciesa
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Furnes-Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift S. Cristina-Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
- Cabin lift S. Cristina-Col Raiser
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Ciampinoi
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena-Dantercëpies)
- Cabin lift Passo Sella-Forcella Sassolungo
The card costs € 5,00 for children up to the age of 8 (born after 02/06/2009) if at least one parent buys a card. For juniors aged between 8 an 16 (born after 02/06/2001) the card costs € 59,00 Euro (€ 45,00 for 3 days). Discounts can only be provided on presentation of an identity card.
- Children under 8 years: Gardena Card Kids at the price of € 5,00 €
- Juniors from 8 to 16 years: Gardena Card Junior at the price of € 59,00 (6 days) or € 45,00 (3 days).
- Adults: Gardena Card (male or female) at the price of € 85,00 (6 days) or € 65,00 (3 days).
Check your performance
With the new chipcards used for Gardena Card you can check your trekking performance. You need only a computer and an internet connection.
Please follow the link below and insert the numbers that you will find on your "Gardena Card".
- Gardena Card is a non-transferable personal pass consisting of a ticket valid for use on the cableway and lifts.
- The ticket has to be kept and shown on request accompanied by an identity document.
- The Gardena Card is valid for 6 or 3 consecutive days as from the first day of use. It cannot be replaced if lost.
- The closure of one or more cableways and lifts doesn’t entitle you to a refund of the price paid.
- In case of breach of regulations, the card may be withdrawn by cableway and lift personnel.
- The offer Gardena Card is operative from June 2nd to October 8th, 2017; some cableways and lifts are also open before and after the validity of the Gardena Card. The Gardena Card is not valid for evening rides.
- For transported animals, bicycles or other objects the lift facilities can require an extra charge. Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on the lift for € 5,00.
The Gardena Card is available at the partner accommodations of the Val Gardena Tourist Offices, at the Tourist Offices and at the following cableways:
- Passo Sella - Forcella Sassolungo
- Selva - Ciampinoi
- Selva - Dantercëpies
- Passo Gardena - Cir
- S. Cristina - Col Raiser
- Ortisei - Rasciesa
- Ortisei - Furnes - Seceda
- Ortisei - Alpe di Siusi