Val Gardena Kids Active
Adventure in the Dolomites for our young guests in Val Gardena – a UNESCO World Heritage area
From June (02.06) to September (12.09) in Val Gardena the youngsters can discover and get to know real adventure and discover their own talents in a great Dolomites setting, and of course be accompanied throughout.
Come and join us and for 3 days a week you can be sure that the kids will have a great time in this great natural setting of the Dolomites…
Monday in Ortisei: Kids active… using your brain
… for the more studious: interactive stories about the Dolomites, and plenty of fun games at the Museum Gherdëina
… for the more adventurous: test out your courage in the adventure park in the middle of the woods
Wednesday in Selva Gardena: Kids active… natural talents come to the surface
… for the future forest rangers: on the path of the trail as indicated by UNESCO in the Puez-Odle Park, accompanied by one of the Park’s experts
… for fans of climbing: an introduction organised by the Alpine guides
Friday in S.Cristina: Kids active… making use of all your senses
… for horse lovers: enjoy a ride on our pony friends Alfi and Stella
… for nature lovers: the magical Dolomite herbs
What to do if the weather is not great?
Iceskating, swimming, kids cinema
Where to book?
Before 6.00 pm on the proceeding day at the tourist offices:
- Selva Gardena Tel. 0471 777900
- S. Cristina Tel. 0471 777800
- Ortisei Tel. 0471 777600
How old need the kids be to take part?
Between 6 and 12 years of age
Where’s the meeting point for activities?
At 9.30 am at the tourist office of the village where the event is taking place and between 9.00 and 9.15 am at the other tourist offices.
When must parents come to pick up the kids?
At 4.30 pm at the tourist office of the village where the event has taken place or at 5.00 pm at the other tourist offices.
How much is it to take part?
- 30 euro per day/75 euro per week for kids staying in establishments partner of Val Gardena Active or having signed up for the initiative Summer children’s weeks.
- 45 euro per day/120 euro per week for all other kids.
If a youngster takes part in the activities for the whole week he or she will get the KIDS ACTIVE cap!
For every participant there will be a gift of a kids book on Val Gardena!
What you need to bring?
- Mountain boots
- Packed lunch
- Change of socks
- Light windcheater jacket
Where and when can you have a reduction?
In the period from 31st May to 4th July 2014 there is a special reduction for kids if staying for 7days in one of the accommodation establishments taking part in the initiative.
Which other events for kids can be found in Val Gardena?
- Every Thursday in S. Cristina (from 03/07 to 28/08)
Discover nature of an evening on Monte Pana – from approx. 9.00 pm
Registration at the tourist offices
- Every Thursday in Selva (from 24/07 to 21/08)
Dolomites legends on Selva and the surroundings – from 5.00 pm – Registration in the library "Oswald v. Wolkenstein"
- Every Friday in S. Cristina (from 04/07 to 29/08)
Magic display with the clown – from 9.00 pm
- Children's evening in Selva - 03/08, from 8.30 pm
- Lantern display in S. Cristina - 08/08, from 8.00 pm
- Mago Bryan Magic Show in Selva - 10/08 & 25/08, from 9.00 pm
- Snow festival in S. Cristina - 13/08, from 9.00 pm
- Kids party in Ortisei - 15/08, from 4.00 pm
- Snow party in Ortisei - 21/08, from 9.30 pm
Vie nce Tu pea cun nëus!