Val Gardena Kids Active
Adventure in the Dolomites for our young guests in Val Gardena – a UNESCO World Heritage area
From June (14.06.2016) to September (09.09.2016) in Val Gardena the youngsters can discover and get to know real adventure and discover their own talents in a great Dolomites setting, and of course be accompanied throughout.
Come and join us and for 4 days a week you can be sure that the kids will have a great time in this great natural setting of the Dolomites…
Tuesday in Ortisei: Kids active… using your brain
... for little explorers: interactive stories about the Dolomites and funny games at the Museum Gherdëina
... for little bikers: skill and fun with the mountain bike on Palmer Skill Park
Wednesday in Selva Gardena: Kids active… natural talents come to the surface
… for the rangers: bake campfire bread at the foot of the magical Castel Wolkenstein ruins in Puez Odle nature park
… for climbing fans: an introduction organised by the Gardena Guides
Thursday in Selva and St. Christina: Kids active... go in search of treasure
… for horse whisperers: discovery tour in the new riding centre
… for treasure hunters: Geocaching, the treasure hunt of the new millennium
Friday in S. Cristina: Kids active… making use of all your senses
... for animal lovers: stroke the animals in the Puez Odle nature park and catch small fish
... for nature-investigators: seeking for the magic stones in the Dolomites
And if it rains?
Climbing hall, game day, kids cinema and much more...
Where to book?
Before 6.00 pm on the proceeding day at the tourist offices:
- Selva Gardena Tel. 0471 777900
- S. Cristina Tel. 0471 777800
- Ortisei Tel. 0471 777600
How old need the kids be to take part?
Between 6 and 12 years of age
Where’s the meeting point for activities?
At 9.30 am at the tourist office of the village where the event is taking place and between 9.00 and 9.15 am at the other tourist offices.
When must parents come to pick up the kids?
At 4.30 pm at the tourist office of the village where the event has taken place or at 5.00 pm at the other tourist offices.
How much is it to take part?
- 30 euro per day/100 euro per week for kids staying in establishments partner of Val Gardena Active or having signed up for the initiative Summer children’s weeks.
- 40 euro per day/140 euro per week for all other kids.
If a child takes part in the activities for the whole week he or she will get the KIDS ACTIVE sunglasses and his/her personalized certificate “Gherdëina Ranger”! Every child will get a Val Gardena kids book as gift!
What you need to bring?
- Mountain boots
- Packed lunch
- Change of socks
- Light windcheater jacket
Where and when can you have a reduction?
In the period from 14th June to 1st July 2016 there is a special reduction for kids if staying for 7days in one of the accommodation establishments taking part in the initiative.
Night forest-adventure with animal sounds and moonlight
Which other child-friendly events will take place in Val Gardena?
- Every Monday in Selva (04/07 – 22/08/16) Kids evening – from 8.30 pm
- Every Monday in August – creative afternoon with Daksy – from 2.00 pm
- Every Thursday in Selva (from 28/07 to 25/08)
Dolomites legends on Selva and the surroundings – from 5.00 pm
Registration in the library “Oswald v. Wolkenstein”
- Every Friday in S. Cristina (from 01/07 to 02/09)
Magic display with the clown – from 9.00 pm
- Snow festival in S. Cristina – 17/08, from 9.00 pm
- Kitefestival in Selva – 10/08 und 17/08, from 2.00 pm
- Night of San Lorenzo for children on Col Raiser – 12/08
- Children’s play day in Ortisei (little S. Antonius Square) – 15/08, from 3.00 pm
Vie nce Tu pea cun nëus!