Cyclists should not miss this highlights
Sellaronda Bike Day
During this event at the 25.06.2017 the Dolomites passes around the Sella massive will be closed for the motorized traffic and accessible only for cyclists. From 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. the main street starting from Hotel Maciaconi and all Dolomite's passes round the Sella (Sella, Gardena , Pordoi and Campolongo) are accessible only for cyclists.
- The event is open to everyone – the number of participants is not limited!
- Keep to the right and only use the right hand lane.
- Cyclists should maintain a moderate speed.
- On these days the public bus service around the Sella Group will be suspended.
- There will be a free shuttle service from Maciaconi to Selva Gardena.
Official cycling t-shirt "Sella Ronda Bike Day".
You can by the official “Sellaronda Bike Day”-jersey on our Online Shop.
The cycling t-shirt will be available also directly on the course of the Sellaronda Bike Day (Bike Points, some huts and restaurants).
More information on www.sellarondabikeday.com
HERO Südtirol Dolomites
With 86 Km and 4.500 m of difference in altitude, the HERO Südtirol Dolomites, which takes place on June 17th, 2017 in the Dolomites (UNESCO), is one of the hardest mountainbike races of the world.
There are two courses, crossing over the legendary Dolomite passes.
The course measuring 86 Km and 4.500 m of difference in elevation, will confer the title HERO OF THE HERO SÜDTIROL DOLOMITES - the course measuring 60 Km and 3.200m of difference in elevation is for those who like to enjoy the breath-taking view on the Dolomites, World Heritage Site of the UNESCO.
More information on the official website of the event: www.herodolomites.com.
Do not miss these following top events
- 25.05.2017 - Finish of the 18. stage of the “100. Giro d’Italia”
- 15.-18.06.2017 - HERO Bike Festival
- 16.06.2017 - HERO Kids
- 17.06.2017 - HERO Südtirol Dolomites
- 24.06.2017 - E-Bike Gourmet-Tour
- 25.06.2017 - 11. Sellaronda Bike Day
- 05.07.-30.08.2017 - #DOLOMITESVIVES (every wednesday)
- 18.-19.07.2017 - Finish of the 3. stage of the “MTB-Transalp”
- 08.-10.09.2017 - MTB Trail Hunt "Knödeljagd"