Juniors & Seniors
- Juniors (born after 30.11.2002) receive a reduction of around 30% on adult prices for a ski pass of one or several days.
- Seniors (born before 30.11.1953) receive a reduction of around 10%.
Except for day-, seasonal ski passes and 8 days in the season. To obtain the discount for junior and senior categories, it is necessary to ask in person and show your I.D. card.
Children (born after 30.11.2010) are entitled to a FREE-SKIPASS for the same period (except 8 days in a season, debit-cards and DTL) on purchase of a ski pass by the adult relative. This free offer refers to "an adult for each child".
Non accompanied children are entitled to a reduction of 50% on the adult price. To obtain a free ski pass it is necessary to ask in person and present proof of identity.
Kids go free
For the simultaneous purchase of one parent season ski pass Dolomit Superski and one child (born after 30/11/2010) season ski pass, the child gets skis for free (proof of family status required). For the simultaneous purchase of one parent season ski pass and one junior (born after 30/11/2002) season ski pass you get a reduction of € 260,00 on the junior ski pass (proof of family status required).
Multiple day transferable ski pass +20%
For parents with a child under 3 years of age (born after 30/11/2015). Excluding season pass and 12 days at choice in the season.
Families composed of at least 3 people can add their MyDolomiti Skicards to the “Superski Family” solution and charge it with skiing days, from at least 10 to 20 days each ticket. Any family member can use the available amount of days in total flexibility, according to the skiing preferences. More info here.
Organized Groups (21 people)
1 ski pass free (1-28 days) or 5% discount per skipass. To get the free ski pass the group has to present a list with the name of all members, written on headed paper of the organizer.
For organized groups we intend members of an association or organization developing a sporting activity (Ski club, university sporting centres, etc.), recreational and business circles, organized groups but not certain groups of families or groups spontaneously formed in the hotel.
If necessary (for example, should there not be the right amount of ski passes needed for a second or third free ski pass), we can apply a discount of 5% on the purchased ski passes.
- At the beginning and at the end of the season it is possible that some lifts could be closed and the skiable area could be limited.
- Discounted and multiday ski passes are sold only in the central offices.
- A request for reimbursement will be accepted only if accompanied by the returned ski pass.
- medical certificate (issued by a physician practising in the Dolomiti Superski area or by the hospital where the injured person has been taken to).
- The reimbursement is calculated based on how many days have already been used by the bearer and this procedure is also valid for the seasonal ski passes.
- Daily ski passes cannot be reimbursed.