Information how to book
The Tourist Office is fully informed on the availability of beds and can be helpful to you on any of your questions. However, the booking must be made directly through the accommodation facility of your choice. It is customary to make a down payment at the moment of reservation. The down payment won't be refunded in the case of cancellation, delayed arrival or an anticipated departure by the guest. In case of a request or a reservation, there are valid the general terms and conditions of the single accommodations. For any litigation the competent court is that of Bolzano and the valid Italian law will be applied.
IMPORTANT: You can check the availability on vacant rooms on our "online availability check" section. The staff of the Tourist Office have the same information you can find on this website. Telephone information on accommodation and vacancies from Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 6.30 pm.
Direct booking in Val Gardena pays
"directBooking" on www.valgardena.it allows you to book a holiday easily – independently if it’s a B&B, a holiday apartment or a luxury hotel. With a few clicks you can book immediately your accommodation in Val Gardena online. Moreover, all participating facilities guarantee a great extra service in case of directly booking through them.
The prices shown on www.valgardena.it were given to us by the accommodation facilities and are to be considered normally for a stay of at least 3 days (surcharge for suites). For apartments the price listed is per week (although the apartments may be booked for a shorter period). The prices include service and VAT (at present 10%). Extra services such as sauna, solarium, garage, etc. may be calculated separately. Val Gardena Marketing is not liable for any errors on www.valgardena.it or contained in the catalogue.
From January 2014 a local tourist tax has been introduced in South Tyrol. The revenue from this local tourist tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events.
The local tourist tax will be levied on all lodging establishments, on a per-guest and per-overnight-stay basis. The amount is contingent upon the category of the establishment. Children and adolescents/teenagers under 14 years are exempt from levy. The local tourist tax is payable at the departure and listed separately on the invoice.
Periods (high and low season)
The periods indicated are valid for the majority of the accommodation facilities and can be taken as general rule. In most cases the summer high season is from mid of July to the end of August.
Rating according to the stars
- The hotels, pensions and garnis are all in conformity with international standards from ★ to ★★★★★ stars.
- The residences go from ★ to ★★★★★ stars.
Ratings for guest rooms and apartments ☼ (sun)
- ☼☼☼☼ indicate first-class bed & breakfast accommodation and holiday apartments offering superb comfort.
- ☼☼☼ indicate comfortable bed & breakfast accommodation and holiday apartments which provide additional facilities to make your stay even more pleasant.
- ☼☼ indicate pleasant bed & breakfast accommodation and holiday apartments at medium rates.
- ☼ indicates simple yet clean bed & breakfast accommodation and holiday apartments at low rates.
Ratings for guest rooms and apartments on farms ✿ (flower)
- ✿✿✿✿ The farm has got excellent facilities offering the possibility to enjoy many facets of rural life.
- ✿✿✿ The farm has got some additional facilities offering the possibility to enjoy many facets of rural life.
- ✿✿ Friendly rooms including shower and WC, pleasant accommodation.
- ✿ Friendly farm which fulfils all requirements for room rental.